Acts Chapter 24 Verse 23The Holy Bible, Young's Literal Translation
having given also a direction to the centurion to keep Paul, to let [him] also have liberty, and to forbid none of his own friends to minister or to come near to him.
- And he commanded a centurion to keep Paul, and to let him have liberty, and that he should forbid none of his acquaintance to minister or come unto him. (KJV, Acts 24:23)
- And he gave orders to the captain to keep Paul under his control, and to let him have everything he had need of; and not to keep his friends from coming to see him. (BBE, Acts 24:23)
- And he gave order to the centurion that he should be kept in charge, and should have indulgence; and not to forbid any of his friends to minister unto him. (ASV, Acts 24:23)
- He ordered the centurion that Paul should be kept in custody, and should have some privileges, and not to forbid any of his friends to serve him or to visit him. (WEB, Acts 24:23)
- ordering the centurion to keep him, and that he should have freedom, and to hinder none of his friends to minister to him. (DBY, Acts 24:23)