Romans Chapter 5 Verse 18The Holy Bible, King James Version
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
- So then, as the effect of one act of wrongdoing was that punishment came on all men, even so the effect of one act of righteousness was righteousness of life for all men. (BBE, Romans 5:18)
- So then as through one trespass the judgment came unto all men to condemnation; even so through one act of righteousness the free gift came unto all men to justification of life. (ASV, Romans 5:18)
- So then as through one trespass, all men were condemned; even so through one act of righteousness, all men were justified to life. (WEB, Romans 5:18)
- so then as [it was] by one offence towards all men to condemnation, so by one righteousness towards all men for justification of life. (DBY, Romans 5:18)
- So, then, as through one offence to all men [it is] to condemnation, so also through one declaration of `Righteous' [it is] to all men to justification of life; (YLT, Romans 5:18)