Proverbs Chapter 11 Verse 27The Holy Bible, King James Version
He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.
- He who, with all his heart, goes after what is good is searching for grace; but he who is looking for trouble will get it. (BBE, Proverbs 11:27)
- He that diligently seeketh good seeketh favor; But he that searcheth after evil, it shall come unto him. (ASV, Proverbs 11:27)
- He who diligently seeks good seeks favor, (WEB, Proverbs 11:27)
- He that is earnest after good seeketh favour; but he that searcheth for mischief, it shall come upon him. (DBY, Proverbs 11:27)
- Whoso is earnestly seeking good Seeketh a pleasing thing, And whoso is seeking evil -- it meeteth him. (YLT, Proverbs 11:27)