Philemon Chapter 1 Verse 19The Holy Bible, King James Version
I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides.
- I, Paul, writing this myself, say, I will make payment to you: and I do not say to you that you are in debt to me even for your life. (BBE, Philemon 1:19)
- I Paul write it with mine own hand, I will repay it: that I say not unto thee that thou owest to me even thine own self besides. (ASV, Philemon 1:19)
- I, Paul, write this with my own hand: I will repay it (not to mention to you that you owe to me even your own self besides). (WEB, Philemon 1:19)
- *I* Paul have written [it] with mine own hand; *I* will repay [it]: that I say not to thee that thou owest even thine own self also to me. (DBY, Philemon 1:19)
- I, Paul did write with my hand, I -- I will repay; that I may not say that also thyself, besides, to me thou dost owe. (YLT, Philemon 1:19)