Exodus Chapter 36 Verse 29The Holy Bible, King James Version
And they were coupled beneath, and coupled together at the head thereof, to one ring: thus he did to both of them in both the corners.
- These were joined together at the base and at the top to one ring, so forming the two angles. (BBE, Exodus 36:29)
- And they were double beneath; and in like manner they were entire unto the top thereof unto one ring: thus he did to both of them in the two corners. (ASV, Exodus 36:29)
- They were double beneath, and in the same way they were all the way to its top to one ring. He did this to both of them in the two corners. (WEB, Exodus 36:29)
- and they were joined beneath, and were coupled together at the top thereof into one ring: thus he did to both of them in both the corners; (DBY, Exodus 36:29)
- and they have been twins below, and together they are twins at its head, at the one ring; so he hath done to both of them at the two corners; (YLT, Exodus 36:29)