Exodus Chapter 22 Verse 29The Holy Bible, King James Version
Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.
- Do not keep back your offerings from the wealth of your grain and your vines. The first of your sons you are to give to me. (BBE, Exodus 22:29)
- Thou shalt not delay to offer of thy harvest, and of the outflow of thy presses. The first-born of thy sons shalt thou give unto me. (ASV, Exodus 22:29)
- “You shall not delay to offer from your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. (WEB, Exodus 22:29)
- —Thou shalt not delay the fulness of thy [threshing-floor] and the outflow of thy [winepress]. The firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me. (DBY, Exodus 22:29)
- `Thy fulness and thy liquids thou dost not delay; the first-born of thy sons thou dost give to Me; (YLT, Exodus 22:29)