2 Timothy Chapter 2 Verse 6The Holy Bible, King James Version
The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
- It is right for the worker in the fields to be the first to take of the fruit. (BBE, 2 Timothy 2:6)
- The husbandmen that laboreth must be the first to partake of the fruits. (ASV, 2 Timothy 2:6)
- The farmers who labor must be the first to get a share of the crops. (WEB, 2 Timothy 2:6)
- The husbandman must labour before partaking of the fruits. (DBY, 2 Timothy 2:6)
- the labouring husbandman it behoveth first of the fruits to partake; (YLT, 2 Timothy 2:6)